Natural Wood Flooring Group
In this group, KarZah, Advanced Materials, offers several types of natural wood flooring, known commercially as natural parquet or solid parquet. It is one of the oldest floors used by man. These floors have the highest quality among all wood flooring.
The natural wood flooring industry has undergone many developments. Because wood is a natural element, the industry innovated several ways to treat it and prepare for mass production and high specifications. People use natural parquet floors in various places and locations.
Consequently, one can install them in residential and commercial buildings, especially when prestige is a keynote. On the other hand, natural wood flooring is similar to other wood floorings. Interior designers use it as floor covering, but also as wall cladding due to its attractive warm look.
Composition of Natural Wood Flooring
Manufacturers make natural parquet from natural solid wood with a thickness ranging from 15 to 20 mm. Additionally, this type of floor undergoes a surface treatment with a glossy substance that protects the wood from scratches and prevents slipping. Natural parquet is prepared and cut from many different types of trees, with properties suitable for the application.
Sizes and Colors
Natural parquet comes in different sizes and colors:
- Width between 80-100 mm
- The length between 400-1800 mm
- The thickness between 15-20 mm
- Patterns and colors come in a variety of collections based on the tree from which the parquet comes.
Natural Wood Flooring Systems, Accessories and Tools
We install natural parquet using wood adhesion glue. Simultaneously, we can install other types using the interlocking click-system when available. In this system, the ends of the planks click together to form a coherent unit. Beside the parquet itself, the natural wood flooring system contains the following items:
We can use the same parquet material to make the skirting. Additionally, MDF skirting is also available and is less expensive. Skirting has a 15 mm thickness and a height between 7-9 cm. It comes in 240 cm long.
F-Shaped Floor End
F-shaped floor end is a type of accessories that we install between parquet and the floor underneath, where installed parquet finishes in walking areas.
The T-shaped cover is a type of accessories that we fit between two different parquet areas, two colors, two rooms, or below room doors.
We use small angles at parquet edges where walls on which we can install the parquet are not present. They are installed in areas like balcony aluminum doors or near the edges of glass panes and storefronts.
We use this type of accessories at step edges to provide plank protection.
Natural Wood Flooring Features
Natural parquet has so many substantial features, like:
- Easy cleaning
- Heat insulator
- Shock absorbent
- Cigarette ash resistant
- Wear and tear-resistant
- Can be installed and reinstalled more than once
- Can be fixed without needing to remove it
Points to Consider During Purchasing & Installation
- Check that the wear and tear layer thickness is suitable for the area in which you intend to install the parquet.
- For best results, the floor beneath the HDF parquet should be tiles or a flat concrete surface. Therefore, you need to inspect your floor level before setting an installation appointment.
- Install the parquet using a special wood glue that allows strong bonds and prevents floor gaps; this is in addition to parquet click-system.
- We can install the semi-solid wood flooring directly on the floor or on a wood grid that we fit underneath it.